Sunday 7 April 2013

Paul McCartney Quotes


"I definitely did look up to John. We all looked up to John. He was older and he was very much the leader; he was the quickest wit and the smartest."

"I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird."

"When we were starting off as kids, just the idea of maybe going to do this as a living instead of getting what we thought was going to be a boring job, was exciting."



"The issues are the same. We wanted peace on earth, love and understanding between everyone around the world. We have learned that change comes slowly."

"The basic thing in my mind was that for all our success the Beatles were always a great little band. Nothing more, nothing less."

"What I do is I look for the positive side. I'm the only guy who sat down with John and wrote all those songs. It's me. I've got to pinch myself, I can't believe it. I just feel blessed to have known him and to have experience his presence so intimately."

"I'm really glad that most of our songs were about love, peace and understanding."

"It was Elvis who really got me hooked on beat music. When I heard Heartbreak Hotel I thought, this is it."

"I now realize that taking drugs was like taking an aspirin without having a headache."

"Nothing pleases me more than to go into a room and come out with a piece of music."

"The things is, we're all really the same person. We're just four parts of the one."

"There are only four people who knew what the Beatles were about anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment