Sunday 28 April 2013

Rolling Stones Quotes

Keith Richards: "Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life."

Mick Jagger: "The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either."

Ronnie Wood: "When I'm left on my own I'm my own worst enemy."

Keith Richards: "You can't accuse me of anything I haven't already confessed to."

Bill Wyman: "I had a wonderful time with the Stones but after 31 years, I thought it was time to move on."

Mick Taylor: "I do remember actually learning chords to Beatles songs. I thought they were great songwriters."

Keith Richards: "To me, life is a wild animal. You hope to deal with it when it leaps at you."

Mick Jagger: "People have this obsession. They want you to be like you were in 1969. They want you to, because otherwise their youth goes with you. It's very selfish, but it's understandable."

Ronnie Wood: "Mick says, would you join the band? I say to him, Mick you know I'd be there in a New York minute."

Charlie Watts: "You'd think Mick would be the happiest person in the world, and yet a lot of the times he isn't."

Mick Jagger: "A good thing never ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment