Friday 12 April 2013

Jimi Hendrix Quotes

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."

"Music is a safe kind of high."

"My goal is to be one with the music. I just dedicate my whole life to this art."

"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

"I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes."

"I can't express myself in any conversation. But when I'm up on stage, it's all the world. It's my whole life."



"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded."

"Music is the most important thing. I'm thinking of my future. There has to be something new, and I want to be part of it. I want to lead an orchestra with excellent musicians. I want to play music which draws pictures of the world and its space."

"Money is getting out of hand now. The more money you make, sometimes the more blues you can sing."

"I don't really live on compliments. As a matter of fact, they have a way of distracting me."

"I just hate to be in one corner. I hate to be put as only a guitar player, or either only as a songwriter, or as a tap dancer. I like to move around."

"We have time, there's no big rush."

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Jimi Hendrix quotes compilation. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete