Wednesday 10 April 2013

Madonna Quotes

"Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion."

"I always thought I should be treated like a star."

"I want to be like Gandhi, and Martin Luther King, and John Lennon...but I want to stay alive."

"I am the result of the good choices I've made and the bad choices."

"I am a survivor. I am like a cockroach, you just can't get rid of me."

"I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art."


"I have my work and my faith...If that's boring to some people, I can't tell you how much I don't care."

"I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl: I want to rule the world."

"I'm anal retentive. I'm a workaholic. I have insomnia. And I'm a control freak. That's why I'm not married. Who could stand me?"

"I'd like to be more involved in making the world a better place."

"I hate being called a pop star. I hate that."

No comments:

Post a Comment