Monday 29 April 2013

Van Halen Quotes

David Lee Roth: "What's rock & roll without a little drama? A little mix it up?"

Edward Van Halen: "We're musicians. We make music for a living. It's that simple. Nothing else matters."

Michael Anthony: "I'm not a rockstar, I'm a bass player."

David Lee Roth: "I don't do well with support. I do better with abuse."




Sammy Hagar: "I had a solo career before Van Halen. My fan base filtered through Van Halen with me and came right on out the other side with me."

Alex Van Halen: "The Beatles will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with Van Halen."

Gary Cherone: "Dave thought he was bigger than Van Halen the band. So there was this catfight going on for ten years."

Edward Van Halen: "I never took guitar lessons. I took classical piano lessons from the age of six when we lived in Holland."

Sammy Hagar: "When they brought Roth back into the picture, obviously I didn't go along with that too well."

Alex Van Halen: "Whatever our personal differences are, there are no bigger fans of this band than the people who are in this band."

David Lee Roth: "I look at heavy metal music, Van Halen's brand of heavy metal music rather, as a combination of religion and hockey."
."

No comments:

Post a Comment